1. Don’t go to work or to class.
2. Stare out the window at all the blinding whiteness and marvel that it’s March 2.
3. Dig out a warm purple hat and matching awesome scarf.
4. Wander around your apartment complex with your roomie/BFF (wearing Converses that leave you with numb feet…).
5. Discover that your apartment has a swing set hidden in the back.
6. Swing on the swing set and jump off like a little kid.
7. Engage in a snowball fight with the actual little kids in your apartment building (they started it…and they were adorable!).
8. Build a miniature snowman to put on your roommate’s car (he’s sitting outside my apartment now…I need to give him a good snowman name…).
9. Warm up by curling up on the sofa and watching 8 episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer with your roomie/BFF, whose flight to Toronto was canceled until tomorrow.
10. Celebrate said roommate’s departure by driving through Greer and admiring the snow-covered cemetery and then enjoying a delightful evening meal at Copper River Grill.
(I enjoy snow days, maybe. I’m ready for spring to get here, though. But today was really nice.)