Things I love about this month:
1. Pumpkin everything–candles burning in my room, bagels and cream cheese at Einstein’s, the literal pumpkin that Michele bought yesterday (we’re going to carve it, as I’ve never carved a pumpkin before).
2. Coffee! “Perfectly Pumpkin” to make in our Keurig at home and Einstein’s new chestnutty “Autumn Roast.” Yum!
3. Cooler weather–I can wear sweaters and drive with my windows down with the heater warming my feet. 🙂
4. Fall for Greenville! Civil Twilight is playing at 9 tomorrow night! (And their album is currently #29 on the charts! YES!!!!!)
5. Fall Break. Two days off from work next week, and then my own Fall Break from classes. It’s totally time for a break.
I love autumn. 🙂